Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
• Name and address
• Phone number and e-mail address
• Date of birth
• Details about the services that you specifically requested
• Specific claim details that you enter, submit or provide to us.
• IP address (automatically collected)
• Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
• Operating system (automatically collected)
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Stocalfe Response for 6 years, or until your policy with us has ended, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. For more details on security see the security section.
Information that Stocalfe Response collect may be used in the following ways but in accordance to applicable laws:
• We may use your personal information to provide you with services offered by Stocalfe Response Limited.
• We may use your personal information for auditing and quality control purposes; allowing us to improve Stocalfe Response’s future products and services.
• When you communicate with Stocalfe Response, we may keep this communication to improve our services alongside allowing us to respond to your enquiries and requests.
• We may share aggregated information that contains no personal information to third parties.
• We will not share or disclose your information to any third parties, apart from as specified above.
Data security is of great importance to Stocalfe Response and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable, realistic, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. Therefore, we do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of the data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We understand that your data is important. We only retain your data for as long as necessary, which is a maximum of 6 years.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
You have the right to erasure in certain circumstances:
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
• When you withdraw consent
• When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
• Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
• We may refuse to comply with a request for erasure in rare circumstances such as in the event of exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to complain to us if you feel your data has been processed incorrectly, been misused or we have not met your data processing expectations. How to complain? Please see our complaints policy on this website.
Stocalfe Response may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Stocalfe Response requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with (new GDPR regulations).
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to Stocalfe Response via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
means the company Stocalfe Response authorised and regulated by the Financial conduct authority in respect of credit hire activities, FRN number: 921134. Registration is recorded at: https://register.fca.org.uk Stocalfe Response is registered in England and Wales, Company registration number: 12372014. Information Commissioner Office number: ZA661652 VAT Number: 343 7076 01.
“UK and EU Cookie Law”
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Stocalfe Response and acting during their employment;
means the website that you are currently using (https://www.stocalferesponse.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
You can contact us via our web site contact us page, or via telephone or via post at our address.