There is no one size fits all for Stocalfe Response. Accident aftercare takes a lot of different specialities and skills, so there is certain to be a role for everyone.
Junior Finance Business Partner
Reports to: Finance Director
Location: Appleton Thorn, Warrington, WA4 4TQ
Overview of the role
This role is great opportunity to join a growing business in the early stages of transformational change. It is the first addition to the commercial wing of the Stocalfe Response Finance team which will expand as the business continues to grow.
You will take ownership of all company data including funding facilities, power BI, fleet analysis and system reconciliations/accrued income. Additionally, the role will cover data presentation to management providing commercial insights. You will be responsible for business partnering with operational teams to fulfil the businesses data requirements.
The ideal candidate will be someone commercially focused with a high-level understanding of the financial impact of any decisions. Someone who is looking to progress their career within finance and who is always looking to challenge the norm and build/ improve on the past.
What will I do?
- Weekly funding reconciliations, variance analysis and impacts fully explained
- Weekly fleet reconciliations
- Weekly data reconciliations, operational to finance
- Weekly Accrued income reconciliation and wider rev-rec piece
- Weekly profitability analysis/insights
- Weekly monitoring and tracking of operational efficiencies
- Business partnering with all departments to understand reporting requirements
- Developing and automating reporting requirements
- Revenue forecasting
- Financial modelling.
What experience and skills do I need to do the job?
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment working towards strict deadlines
- Identifies any improvements that can be made to file/way of working
- Prioritises work to make best use of time and resources
- Takes personal responsibility for making things happen
- Maintains beliefs, commitment, and effort despite setbacks or opposition
- Reflects systematically on own performance and modifies behaviour accordingly
- Prior experience within an analytical finance role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Time management skills and ability to use initiative.
What are the staff benefits?
- Free parking
- Free hot/cold breakfast and lunch
- Hybrid working
- Social events, and parties
- A modern, relaxed working environment
- On-going training and support throughout your career with us
- Easy to get to – located 5 mins from Junction 20 (Lymm) off the M6.
How to apply
If you would like to apply or find out more information to be part of our friendly team, email us today at email@example.com and mention our Junior Finance Business Partner role.