There is no one size fits all for Stocalfe Response. Accident aftercare takes a lot of different specialities and skills, so there is certain to be a role for everyone.
Reports to: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Appleton Thorn, Warrington, WA4 4TQ
Overview of the role
This role is a great opportunity to gain some experience in a busy finance department as a finance apprentice whilst sitting your AAT exams in line with your college schedule. Therefore, you will need to manage your time effectively in order to meet deadlines and complete tasks.
What will I do?
- Managing the Finance inbox for both entities
- Reconciling Sage ledger/purchase ledger and treasury
- Daily transactional postings across all systems
- Managing supplier relations
- Production and presentation of ad hoc management information on request
- Take ownership of all financial data across systems.
What experience and skills do I need to do the job?
As an apprentice, you do not need any experience to do this job, but you do need a “can do” attitude.
What are the staff benefits?
- Free parking
- Free hot/cold breakfast and lunch
- Social events, and parties
- A modern, relaxed working environment
- On-going training and support throughout your career with us
- Easy to get to by car – located 5 mins from Junction 20 (Lymm) off the M6.
Full-time (including attending college)
How to apply
If you would like to apply or find out more information to be part of our friendly team, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention our finance apprentice role.