There is no one size fits all for Stocalfe Response. Accident aftercare takes a lot of different specialities and skills, so there is certain to be a role for everyone.
Salary: £17- £19,000
Location: Appleton Thorn, Warrington, WA4 4TQ
Overview of role
Stocalfe Response is one of the UK’s fastest growing accident management companies. Due to our on-going success, we are expanding our claims department. We are now recruiting for an Administrator to join our fast-paced and friendly claims team. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong organisational and communication skills.
What will I do?
- Accurately obtaining information and in-putting into numerous systems
- Making inbound and outbound telephone calls to chase claim documents
- Managing email inboxes and dealing with enquiries
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
- Working towards individual and team targets
- Managing your own workload as well as assisting other departments with ad-hoc tasks.
What experience and skills do I need to do the job?
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skill.
What are the staff benefits?
- Free parking
- Free hot/cold breakfast and lunch
- Hybrid working
- Social events, and parties
- A modern, relaxed working environment
- On-going training and support throughout your career with us
- Easy to get to – located 5 mins from Junction 20 (Lymm) off the M6.
How to apply
If you would like to apply or find out more information to be part of our friendly team, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention our Administrator role.